♥DISCLAIMER♥

ORDER FORM ♥

Please send in the format as:
YOUR NAME:
CONTACT NO.
ADDRESS
BANK * Bank ACC NO FOR REFUND
EMAIL ACC

Spree Name with #
Item URL
Item Name
Color
Alt Color
Size
NT$
QTY
To Fashioncraze@live.com.sg(SPREE)
(Please indicate PHOTOS when sending in the orders, more convenient for me to check the order)


OVER 140,000 visitors!!=D
SINCE 31ST JULY 06

CHECK HERE!♥

ORDERING STATUS!
STATUS FOR BATCH
COMPLETED SPREES


SPREES OPENED ♥
LADIES SPREES

PLEASE INDICATE ORDER # no.
CLOSED CLOSED CLOSED




LINK US ♥
FashionCRAZE



The banner, logo, and all of the designing are copyrighted

EditorJane

making-sweetness

10 July 2008, 5:07 PM

Frequence Asked Questions :

Qns 1. How Long Does A Spree Takes ?
Ans : Normally 2 weeks - 7 weeks , depend on how fast the supplier restock. Mixing sprees will be arriving on 2weeks times. (:

Qns 2. How Do We Make Payment ?
Ans: Payment by ATM transfer to DBS Saving, UOB, POSB & Conceal Cash (at sender risk).

Qns 3. Do I Wholesale Supply ?
Ans : Nope. Currently Not!

Qns 4.How Much Is Shipping Fee ?
Ans: I will only know shipping fee once i recieved the parcel. Shipping Fee normally is around $3 or even lesser then $2. Depend on what item you order.

Qns 5. How Do I Calculate Shipping Fee?
Ans: Shipping fee is to be divided to the total amount of people who order for that particular spree.

Qns 6. After Payment What Should You do?
Ans: Kindly Please Email me your transaction reference no. and the amount you have transfer to me by smsed or email.

Qns 7. When Should I Make payment?
Ans: Payment is to be done by 48 hours after you had send in your order.

Qns 8. How To Confirmed If My Orders Is Being Accepted?
Ans: Once your order is posted up in the post, immediately it's consider as a confirmed orders. So you can proceed to ur payment already, if there is any mistake that I posted, Do email me again.

Qns 9. After Payment, How Do I Edit Your Payment Status?
Ans: Inform me via email, And I will edit for you, Please provide me your transaction reference no too and the amount you have transfer to my bank a/c.

Qns 10. Where To Look For The Status/Updates Of The Sprees ?
Ans: Please kindly check the Sprees status stated in my blogshop at the right column for updates!

Qns 11. Where Do I Do Mass Meet-up?
Ans: Currently not doing any meet-up. Busy working

Qns 12. Do You Ship To Other Country?
Ans: Yes, Overseas shipping will be charged accordingly.

Qns: 13. Do You Swap/Swop/Trade or Exchanges goods?
Ans: Nope. We don't trade or exchanges our goods.

Q14. How Can I Join as member?
Ans: That's easy. Purchase anything with $80 and above can join my membership list to enjoy members benefits.

Q15. How come the speed of the sprees is slow?
Ans: Its because due to taiwan supplier to restock the goods, and we need time for agent to ship out the goods. (Please do not ask we all to speed up, once agent update us, we will update in the status).

Q16. Can I have discount?
Ans: For 1st time shopper that shop in our blogshop, we dont give discount. For regular customer, there will be discount.

Q17. Will there be refund if the goods is out of stock(OOS)?
Ans: Yup. It would be fully refund.