♥DISCLAIMER♥

ORDER FORM ♥

Please send in the format as:
YOUR NAME:
CONTACT NO.
ADDRESS
BANK * Bank ACC NO FOR REFUND
EMAIL ACC

Spree Name with #
Item URL
Item Name
Color
Alt Color
Size
NT$
QTY
To Fashioncraze@live.com.sg(SPREE)
(Please indicate PHOTOS when sending in the orders, more convenient for me to check the order)


OVER 140,000 visitors!!=D
SINCE 31ST JULY 06

CHECK HERE!♥

ORDERING STATUS!
STATUS FOR BATCH
COMPLETED SPREES


SPREES OPENED ♥
LADIES SPREES

PLEASE INDICATE ORDER # no.
CLOSED CLOSED CLOSED




LINK US ♥
FashionCRAZE



The banner, logo, and all of the designing are copyrighted

EditorJane

making-sweetness

14 December 2009, 2:53 PM

Any new items arrived , I will update here. No update means haven't arrives or send out from agent place. SO, Please do not bug me for it, But you may inform me to ask from agent to get update!


OOS items will be informed to be replaced ASAP!

Items that send out from agent place, would took up to 2 weeks time to arrives. Please do not disturb me regarding when the goods are arriving.
THANK YOU!

FINAL REMINDER:
Please sms me with your name if you are sending me a msg, because I DON'T save all customer contact at my hp.
Thanks alot!

Colour Code:
Black/Pink = Proceesing.
Blue = Ship out from agent place
Red = CLOSED (Will remove it when im free)
Green = Refund in progress/soon
Purple = Replacement ASAP!

1st Nov - Order send for those who send me the order before 1st Nov
Payment done

Q-BABY大尺碼 #7 - Order Send & Payment is made

YUAN YUAN #4 - Order Send & Payment is made

小野星沙 #2 - Order Send & Payment is made

糖罐子 #4 - Order Send & Payment is made

Jami Honey #4 - Order Send & Payment is made

東京著衣 #8 - Order Send & Payment is made

betwo #11 - Order Send & Payment is made